Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jayne lee wilson View Post
    Anyone else watching City v Foxes.... what about City's 5th - and Aguero's 4th of the match.... WOW and Goodness ....the Gods themselves fall silent over goals like that.......​bow down...
    Saw the highlights,pains me to say but them unmentionables are playing PlayStation demo football,De Bruyne is a genius.

Comment

Oh Sainty. So hard to concede early as I know from yesterday.

Perhaps the run of away games almost a blessing. Some winnable games up for grabs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
        Oh Sainty. So hard to concede early as I know from yesterday.

Perhaps the run of away games almost a blessing. Some winnable games up for grabs.
        We are doing better away than at home Alison, so that is something. But this is a team with glaring weaknesses, and a tactically uninspired( and that is being kind) manager. We are going to have to guts it out if we are to avoid the drop. The annoying part is that we gifted them the first goal, and missed about 4 decent chances in the first half.

Klopp being on the wind -up didn't really help anybody's mood either. You'd think after being caught red handed tapping up last summer......

Luckily it was my week off, next up for me is Stoke.....
        I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Jury out on the new striker? Not brilliant service today.

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
            Jury out on the new striker? Not brilliant service today.
            I happen to think he may come good, he looks bright and strong, and was unlucky not to score at the Hawthorns. Did well to get a clear header today, but misdirected it.

But we need goals , and soon. £20m ought to buy you a few........... fingers crossed.
            I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Wish Brighton had held on at Stoke.

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
                Yes an Acca busting Forum derby Sunday

Huddersfield Town 4 Bournemouth 1 Well beaten,1st defeat in 8 league games
                Newcastle United 1 Manchester United 0 Forum derby,goal on 65 mins,Toon 1st win in last 9 home league games,Reds have now lost as many games as in the whole of last season
                Southampton 0 Liverpool 2 Forum derby,1st half goals,Saints in the relegation zone,just 1 win in last 14 league games,Reds up to 3rd
                Wow! Some result for The Toon!
                Don’t cry for me
                I go where music was born

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

Originally posted by Brassbandmaestro View Post
                  Wow! Some result for The Toon!
                  Indeed bbm, they all, as they say, ran their socks off ......

Comment

is
                    Originally posted by antongould View Post
                    Indeed bbm, they all, as they say, ran their socks off ......
                    Don’t cry for me
                    I go where music was born

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

I suppose it was bound to happen, but Barnsley reported to be sniffing round our Manager. Don't go, Jack....please!

Comment

League

Chelsea 3 West Brom 0 Comfortable win,up to 4th
                        Sheffield Wednesday 2 Derby County 0 1st win for the new manager
                        Bristol Rovers 3 Rochdale 2 Won 5 of last 7 league games
                        Plymouth Argyle 4 Wimbledon 2 4th straight league defeat
                        Colchester United 2 Coventry City 1 3rd straight league defeat
                        Port Vale v Exeter City was postponed

Champions League

Basel 0 manchester city 4 3 up after 23 mins
                        Juventus 2 Tottenham 2 Came back from being 2 down after 9 mins

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
                          League

Chelsea 3 West Brom 0 Comfortable win,up to 4th
                          Sheffield Wednesday 2 Derby County 0 1st win for the new manager
                          Bristol Rovers 3 Rochdale 2 Won 5 of last 7 league games
                          Plymouth Argyle 4 Wimbledon 2 4th straight league defeat
                          Colchester United 2 Coventry City 1 3rd straight league defeat
                          Port Vale v Exeter City was postponed

Champions League

Basel 0 manchester city 4 3 up after 23 mins
                          Juventus 2 Tottenham 2 Came back from being 2 down after 9 mins
                          Great to have a league win at last!

Comment

Juve v Spurs was a stunner! High skill, high speed, fiercely competitive... I never thought Spurs would come back from the early setbacks, but they ended up the better team...Eriksen and Alli were outstanding.
                            Wonderful spectacle. (I wish the two legs weren't so far apart though.)

One commentator thought it felt more like an FA Cup 3rd round game, such was its open-ness and attack-minded approach...

Comment

Champions League

Porto 0 Liverpool 5 Easy win,Forum teams conquering Europe so far

Comment

And

Inter Cities Fairs Cup

Östersunds 0 Arsenal 3 Another Easy Forum win in Europe

Comment

Working...
                                X