Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johncorrigan View Post
    Big congrats to Leicester. They've stumbled over the line, but stumbled over it they have. Delighted.
    Been the best team, despite a fairly heavy duty late wobble.
    interesting times ahead for the Foxes. Alison will doubtless be along with a concise thought or two when the bubbly has run dry.
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Big congrats to Leicester. They've stumbled over the line, but stumbled over it they have. Delighted.
      indeed jc man congratulations

Comment

Only at Hangerville appoint a manager to save your league status …… he does very well …… so sack him ……

Comment

Originally posted by antongould View Post
          Only at Hangerville appoint a manager to save your league status …… he does very well …… so sack him ……
          Good grief.

Meanwhile down south, another dismal effort from the Saints, on a another dreary spring day. The game, fittingly, ended in cold nasty persistent rain.
          Key players were rested, but we are in a desperate need of the football equivalent of very strong coffee, before the real action starts in 2 weeks time.

A great win for the Owls, who face a nervous week ahead. Bad day for Huddersfield, I'm sorry to say.
          I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Owls 3 Baggies 0

Almost there - could still be stuffed on GD - need a point at Sunderland to seal safety!

Comment

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
              Owls 3 Baggies 0

Almost there - could still be stuffed on GD - need a point at Sunderland to seal safety!
              In your own hands, cloughie...can't ask for more going into the last game of the season. Rooting for you.
              Buddies start their second season in the top six with the blue side of the Firm taking a visit to Paisley this lunchtime. We're due a result against them...hope it's this afternoon.

Comment

....Well done Foxes....excellent...
                bong ching

Comment

Buddies start their second season in the top six with the blue side of the Firm taking a visit to Paisley this lunchtime. We're due a result against them...hope it's this afternoon.
                  Nae joy - beaten by the odd goal in three.

Comment

QPR happy to oblige

Comment

Originally posted by vinteuil View Post

QPR happy to oblige
                      Tractor Boys also grateful!

Comment

Toon 5 The Lesser Sheffield 1

will we keep our 2 superstars …. ?????

Comment

Fantastic news for clougie and the Owls...what a season's comeback...and well done to Ipswich. Nice win for the southern saints, too!

Comment

Fantastic news for clougie and the Owls...what a season's comeback...and well done to Ipswich. Nice win for the southern saints, too!

bong ching

Comment

indeed very well done all
                              Burnley 1 Toon 4 ……. Plus the return of Joe Linton

Comment

Fantastic news indeed - Owls never do it the easy way but to end with three convincing, confident wins - need to keep our brilliant young manager.

Comment

Working...
                                X