• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Norfolk Born View Post
    Iris?
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

I really must stop offering what I (wrongly) believe to be flippant, left-field, off-the-wall suggestions....

Comment

I really must stop offering what I (wrongly) believe to be flippant, left-field, off-the-wall suggestions....
        A bit late for New Year's Resolutions, isn't it. Norf?

Comment

True! I'll think on....

Comment

Originally posted by ferneyhoughgeliebte View Post
            Me, too! Try another of their singles.
            Can't. Shan't. Won't. Manic Monday, no totally wrong, that was the other lot.

Comment

Oh, I LOVE IT, carry on, smoke if you got them

Comment

Originally posted by Anna View Post
                Shan't
                ahem !

Comment

Originally posted by mercia View Post
                  ahem !
                  Well, merce, you know what my Mum said about you

Comment

Try another of their singles.
                    according to wikipedia they only had one single in 1984 (if I've understood the Big Brother reference)

Comment

Originally posted by mercia View Post
                      according to wikipedia they only had one single in 1984 (if I've understood the Big Brother reference)
                      To clarify: the M work was from 1984: the similarishly-titled (with a bit of soap!) Bangles single was a few years later.

Comment

To clarify: the M work was from 1984: the similarishly-titled (with a bit of soap!) Bangles single was a few years later.
                        Well, I am confused and quite forgotten what the question was! I blame Sean Fafferty with his Waffertlings. Merce or Norfy will be along in a mo, I am sure, to sort it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Anna View Post
                          Well, I am confused
                          Oh, Anna; are you. Close your eyes; give me your hand. Darling: do you feel my heart beating? Do you?

Understand now?

Comment

Oh, Anna; are you. Close your eyes; give me your hand. Darling: do you feel my heart beating? Do you?

Understand now?
                            Blimey, ferney, do I feel an eternal flame beating upon our breasts? Oooh, I say, how terribly Dickensian, I am quite in a swoon and need to loosen my whalebones. Can someone pass the Sal Volatile. No, actually, dunno what you is on about! Can't quite fit it all together, I am off now, leave it to others.

Comment

"Eternal Flame" is a similar title to a work by the M being hunted. Try Latin, but soft soap it.

(And to recap, M also collaborated with Iris Murdoch)

Comment

Try Latin, but soft soap it.
                                If you want a bit of soft soap Latin then Ower Rumpole's your man! He don't hesitate in an bit of soft-soapery dog Latin to advance his case Now, I really am going, I must.

Comment

Working...
                                X