No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caliban View Post
    Try one of these babies if you really don't get it! Mmmmmmm

anybody tried the new Double Peanut Butter Magnum?

Oh Boy.....
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
      anybody tried the new Double Peanut Butter Magnum?

Oh Boy.....
      Noooooooo!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beef Oven! View Post
        Noooooooo!!!!
        eh?

BTW, SW trains was a ******* shambles today, bloody London vandals.
        I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

Comment

eh?

BTW, SW trains was a ******* shambles today, bloody London vandals.
          I mean the temptation will be too much and I'll eat millions of them!!!

Vauxhall fire, or something?

Comment

I mean the temptation will be too much and I'll eat millions of them!!!

Vauxhall fire, or something?
            yup, thousands of pounds worth of improvements caused !!

anyway, I'm with you, how an earth are you supposed to resist a double PB Magnum, FFS?
            I managed about 3 days from when I first saw them. Luckily it is TS Jnr #2's birthday today.....

plus, peanut butter is my favourite food.

Comment

yup, thousands of pounds worth of improvements caused !!

anyway, I'm with you, how an earth are you supposed to resist a double PB Magnum, FFS?
              I managed about 3 days from when I first saw them. Luckily it is TS Jnr #2's birthday today.....

plus, peanut butter is my favourite food.
              Happy birthday to tsJ!!!

Peanut butter is big in my household, too. I like the crap variety. Sun Pat, or whatever. Loads of sugar, salt and E #s. Sadly, other family members insist on organic, single-estate, fair-trade, politically correct peanut butter. It just aint the same. Gimme Jimmy Carter's bi-product stuff, anyday!

Comment

Happy birthday to tsJ!!!

Peanut butter is big in my household, too. I like the crap variety. Sun Pat, or whatever. Loads of sugar, salt and E #s. Sadly, other family members insist on organic, single-estate, fair-trade, politically correct peanut butter. It just aint the same. Gimme Jimmy Carter's bi-product stuff, anyday!
                TSJ says thanks.

yup, I agree. by trying fancy organic PB I actually managed to find one I didn't much like !! ( Meridian Crunchy).

Currently on Whole Earth Smooth, which is fine, but just as soon have Sun-Pat.

Have a good recipe for PB cookies, if anybody is interested......

Comment

Happy birthday to tsJ!!!

I love peanut butter, just as I love beer, goat's cheese, papaya and Marmite/Vegemite - i.e. so not at all that it makes me want to throw up just thinking about any of them.

Chocolate - if it's the right kind - yes, I really do adore it but, to me, it's like the Gershwinian woman - a sometime thing - and to be savoured just very occasionally...

Comment

Anyone been missing this? (No, me neither). But those that have need only wait till 1 June...

"...the isle is full of noises,
                    Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.
                    Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
                    Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices..."

Comment

"Daim" bar today after a stroll around East Street market. Tastes exactly as if it were still a dime bar.

Bought some big radishes and even bigger red grapes, with sizeable pips. My grandson was amazed - the ones he's used to are always pipless.

Comment

Originally posted by ahinton View Post
                        I love...Marmite...so not at all that it makes me want to throw up...

Comment

I thought that Rolo had all but died out - https://www.nestle.co.uk/brands/choc...chocolate/rolo

However, it seems that Tesco still have it - https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-G...ucts/272103174

Comment

Originally posted by Dave2002 View Post
                            Better in bar form if you can find them,somehow more satisfying than as a roll of individual Rolos and you don't feel obliged to share.

Comment

Currently munching on some Coconut Toblerone - I bought some for my sister's birthday just over a week ago, and she recommended it, so I've treated myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph K View Post
                                Currently munching on some Coconut Toblerone - I bought some for my sister's birthday just over a week ago, and she recommended it, so I've treated myself.
                                £10 for 3 giant bars deal still going strong at airports I see.

There is something about going on hols or business trips that makes Toblerone irrisistable to the British.

Comment

Working...
                                X