No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zucchini View Post
    emoticans

Unnecessary stress is a big factor too, I think.
    "...the isle is full of noises,
    Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.
    Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
    Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices..."

Comment

Originally posted by Zucchini View Post
      flay I think ff's :-) indicates mischief but ;-) might have been clearer
      I see that now, but I wouldn't want anyone to get that fact wrong.
      Pacta sunt servanda !!!

Comment

Just finished my evening meal (very late because rushing around on errands). 1 kilo of fresh steamed mussels with rice-bran oil, soya sauce and dried red chilli flakes dressing. 40gs of Stilton and 4 authentic Lancashire Eccles cakes (was gonna just have one, but found it impossible to resist). Now drinking coffee. Is this ok with this medical revelation?

Comment

Originally posted by Beef Oven! View Post
          Just finished my evening meal (very late because rushing around on errands). 1 kilo of fresh steamed mussels with rice-bran oil, soya sauce and dried red chilli flakes dressing. 40gs of Stilton and 4 authentic Lancashire Eccles cakes (was gonna just have one, but found it impossible to resist). Now drinking coffee. Is this ok with this medical revelation?
          Each Real Lancashire Eccles cake contains 212kcals and 9g of fat, 5g of which is saturated.
          A kilo of mussels includes weight of shells I presume - so 1 mussel is 14kcals and contains 4mg of cholesterol. 28g of Stilton - if it were Blue Stilton - would be 110kcals, 81 of them from fat of which 30mg is cholesterol.
          I'd say go easy on the Eccles!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anna View Post
            Each Real Lancashire Eccles cake contains 212kcals and 9g of fat, 5g of which is saturated.
            A kilo of mussels includes weight of shells I presume - so 1 mussel is 14kcals and contains 4mg of cholesterol. 28g of Stilton - if it were Blue Stilton - would be 110kcals, 81 of them from fat of which 30mg is cholesterol.
            I'd say go easy on the Eccles!!

Comment

Working...
            X