Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P. G. Tipps View Post
    Well of course only one lucky person knows what Mr Tipps thinks!
    Or indeed if.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Barrett View Post
      Or indeed if.
      Don't be rude.

Comment

Originally posted by jean View Post
        brought up your little obsession, again.
        Is this one of your jokes about male genitalia, Jean? :-)

Comment

Well it wasn't meant to be, but on second thoughts that could be what Mr Tipps's PC references are really all about - not so much an obsession as a fetish.

Last edited by jean; 18-12-14, 23:53.

Comment

Originally posted by Flosshilde View Post
            Is this one of your jokes about male genitalia, Jean? :-)
            If so, that's appallingly sexist but, no doubt, perfectly politically-correct ...

Comment

Originally posted by jean View Post
              Well it wasn't meant to be, but on second thoughts that could be what Mr Tipps's PC references are really all about - not so much an obsession as a fetish..
              I couldn't possibly comment as I know absolutely nothing about such things ....

However, whilst your own PC obsession/fetish continues, I just read last night that Signor Mario Balotelli, the famous/infamous footballer, has been fined £25,000 and, somewhat more creepily, must attend an education course for some words uttered on social media. The BBC website warns readers in advance of the possibly 'offensive' nature of these words. :yikes: The words were actually added to a cartoon which I think are actually quite harmless (if not particularly funny) and clearly self-deprecating.

Basically S. Balotelli has been found guilty by the FA of anti-black 'racism' and 'anti-semitism' even though he himself is as black as coal, has been subjected to racism of a real and vile nature by Neanderthal non-blacks on the football terraces, and his own stepmother who raised him also happens to be Jewish.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30541432

Doesn't the term 'education course' in relation to a form of punishment sound strangely familiar? Like sort of pseudo-Marxist and even "North Koreanish"?

Oh, George Orwell, how so right you were ... but maybe he had a silly obsession/fetish as well about what lay in store for unwary and careless future generations?

Comment

Originally posted by P. G. Tipps View Post
                If so, that's appallingly sexist but, no doubt, perfectly politically-correct ...
                See what I mean?

Comment

Working...
                X