• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aka Calum Da Jazbo View Post
    i am over it
    I blame that Joe Green meself.

Comment

Originally posted by Risorgimento View Post
      What..and leave Loser's Corner to its own devices? Someone has to make you guys wake up to reality.
      We'll decide who that is, & not some self-appointed pompous p***

Comment

Originally posted by Flosshilde View Post
        We'll decide who that is, & not some self-appointed pompous p***
        Good heavens, the royal 'we', Flossie ... ?

However, I wouldn't panic just yet, Risorgimento has set himself a hugely-ambitious and doomed-to-fail target, I fear.

Comment

Originally posted by P. G. Tipps View Post
          Good heavens, the royal 'we', Flossie ... ?

However, I wouldn't panic just yet, Risorgimento has set himself a hugely-ambitious and doomed-to-fail target, I fear.
          Dying's not necessarily that difficult.

Comment

Risorgimento

I'm all for it.

About time there was a revival

Comment

on Polanyi
              Want to understand our market-crazed era? Rediscover the 20th century’s most prophetic critic of capitalism.  
              According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

Hutton [always more convincing in print than on the tv] gets close

Right-of-centre thinking has triggered the near collapse of our banking system, a powerful movement for Scottish independence and now lost us a war. Learning nothing, the right offers more of the same – uncritical acceptance of current capitalism, detachment from the EU and sticking to great power pretensions while further hacking away at state capacity. Without change, further disasters and decline lie ahead.
                whilst i sympathise with ff's decision to close this sub forum, it remains a concern to me that the neo liberal idiocies that have squandered our wealth and our reputation, are also squandering our culture.
                According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

whilst i sympathise with ff's decision to close this sub forum, it remains a concern to me that the neo liberal idiocies that have squandered our wealth and our reputation, are also squandering our culture.
                  Indeed

Comment

I don't think that voicing them here is going to change anything.
                    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post
                      Is that the voice of the weary libdem?

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post
                        no it wont but we do feel the better for it

Comment

Can you be a bit more specific?

Comment

Have I missed something?

Comment

I've just caught up (Carpe diem)

Comment

Working...
                              X