Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eighthobstruction View Post
    I've been trawling the net, but as yet have been unable to find evidence of Osborne as being a shape-shifting reptilian alien....but I know it's out there SOMEWHERE !!

http://www.mediastorehouse.com/image...ne_4691278.jpg
    Well, whenever it's shape-shifting reptiles you're after, Mr Icke should obviously be your first port of call.
    Oddly, he doesn't seem to be of that opinion about George...
    http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/5...caine-pictures

Comment

OUCH this will hurt Murdoch
      According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

Problems still at home too

Comment

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sleep025.gif
          Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.

Mark Twain.

Comment

Whilst the Murdoch's troubles in the UK deepen..

Suddenly, at the back of that server cupboard they stumble across....

But the scope is provably wider...
            http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...t-2354360.html

Comment

:ok: thanks for all the update clips all!

i still think australia, uk and the us should join up, and 'share bad practise' ...?

sydney grew's #433 created a 'gather round the pc moment' in this house. (apparently, nothing about this story (this far) in 'the sun' at mr h's work place canteen. (he's checked)

Comment

still running Indie claims evidence of widespread executive knowledge of hacking in 2006
                According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

Coulson, Coulson - that name's familiar...

Comment

If this lot get their claws into NI/News Corp, it could well be curtains ...

Phone hacking: New York lawyers exploring News Corp class action

Top 9/11 lawyer teams up with Milly Dowler solicitor to pursue possible bribery lawsuit in US courts

Top 9/11 lawyer teams up with Milly Dowler solicitor to pursue possible bribery lawsuit in US courts

Comment

more on globaltruth's link here

meltdown approaches as the old deals unravel and the new deals are with the plod and the CPS here and the Feds in USA .....

Comment

tick tock tick tock tick tock ....................

Comment

Originally posted by aka Calum Da Jazbo View Post
                          tick tock tick tock tick tock ....................
                          Lovely stuff ... can those of a lawyerly bent let us have some insight into the meaning of an 'interim relief hearing' svp :erm::winkeye:

Comment

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
                            Lovely stuff ... can those of a lawyerly bent let us have some insight into the meaning of an 'interim relief hearing' svp :erm::winkeye:
                            It often amounts to the same thing as an interim (or 'interlocutory') injunction - it means you can get an order of the court on an interim basis to preserve the jolly old status quo pending the full resolution of the issues at trial. So in a media type case, where you want to stop a paper printing something, there's an emergency hearing at which (on only partial evidence) the judge is asked to grant interim relief, i.e. a temporary injunction stopping publication till trial. In some other fields (possibly matirmonial) the 'interim relief' could take the form of money e.g. if wifey has left with the children and needs some wonga to live on pending the final working out of what ex-hubby should pay.

It was the subject of an amusing incident early in my career (it's probably apocryphal) where a colleague was in an interim hearing with barristers etc and they were arguing whether it should be heard in chambers (in private) or in open court.

One of the barristers leant forward to emphasise a point and let out a resonant fart which everyone heard, whereupon his quick witted oppo said "In my submission, my Lord, that sort of emergency interim relief should always be sought in chambers..."

:laugh:
                            "...the isle is full of noises,
                            Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.
                            Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
                            Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices..."

Comment

Cheers, Caliban! :ok:

Was that advice pro bono? :yikes::smiley:

Comment

... .ab asino mebbe

Comment

Working...
                                X