No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flosshilde View Post
    Are you saying that the judge is wrong?
    I would think that is possible and even quite likely. I still cannot understand why Mitchell pursued this petty, self-ruinous case which depended entirely on whether the judge believed the police officers or Mitchell himself, over a silly and very outdated word alleged to have been used in anger.

Mitchell had already apologised for his behaviour/swearing but was simply insistent he had never used that particular word. It was like being back in primary school and then those involved having to report to teacher in the end for a verdict, and almost certain punishment. (ah, sweet memories!)

Unbelievably stupid, considering one or two bizarre decisions we have had from some of our judges in the recent past.

Comment

Originally posted by P. G. Tipps View Post
      I still cannot understand why Mitchell pursued this petty, self-ruinous case which depended entirely on whether the judge believed the police officers or Mitchell himself, over a silly and very outdated word alleged to have been used in anger.
      It might just be possible that he has, in a slight way, a rather over inflated sense of his own importance and significance?
      Panto season starts earlier and earlier these days

One less snout in the trough

Comment

Originally posted by MrGongGong View Post
        One less snout in the trough
        Amen.

Comment

Ridiculous as it all was - and wholly disproportionate as it has certainly long since become (two years for this?) - who's to say that he won't perpetuate it yet farther by appealing?...

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Barrett View Post
            Amen.
            I'm glad it's over too - political correctness gone mad, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Beef Oven! View Post
              I'm glad it's over too - political correctness gone Mentally ill, eh?
              I've politically corrected that for you.
              I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Working...
              X