Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've updated to version 5 to take in the latest changes, of which the following are those I have noticed:​​

Prom 30: Benjamin Grosvenor (piano) replaced by Alim Beisembayev (piano);
    Prom 34: New pieces added: Jake Runestad: Let My Love Be Heard; Ola Gjeilo: The Rose; Ubi Cantas; Peter Gregson: The Day Before; Arvo Pärt: The Deer's Cry; Samuel Barber: Agnus Dei; sequence of pieces changed, Cerys Matthews (voiceover) added;
    Prom 35: title changed from "Mahler's 10th Symphony" to "Mahler's 7th"; second piece is now Mahler: Symphony No. 7 in E minor; conductor changed from Sir Andrew Davis to Sakari Oramo.

The 2-column and 3-column pdfs have also been updated.​​​

Comment

I've updated to version 6 to take in the latest changes, of which the following are those I have noticed:​​​

Prom 48: Works now listed;
      Prom 57: The Huddersfield Choral Society added to the list of performers;
      Prom 58: Works now listed; BBC Symphony Chorus added to the list of performers;
      Prom 60: Orchestra name now in German, rather than anglicised.

The 2-column and 3-column pdfs have also been updated.​​​​

Comment

I've updated to version 7 to take in the latest changes,​ which I will note here later when I've managed to find the time to analyse them.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Slater View Post
          I've updated to version 7 to take in the latest changes,​ which I will note here later when I've managed to find the time to analyse them.
          It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Changes:
            Prom 57: Works now listed; mezzo and presenter added to list of performers;
            Prom 58: Redundant composer prefixes removed (as all pieces are by Jon Hopkins);
            Prom 64: Conductor is now Dinis Sousa.

The 2-column and 3-column pdfs have also been updated.​​​​​

Comment

I've updated to version 8 to take in the latest changes, of which the following are those I have noticed:​​​

Prom 57: Presenter removed;
              Prom 58: Arranger of Abandon Window changed;
              Prom 67: Performer Jake Shears added.

The 2-column and 3-column pdfs have also been updated.​​​​​

Comment

I've updated to version 9 to take in the final changes, which I haven't yet analysed. (I know there are some, as a few names have been added to the index look-up table.) When I've analysed the changes I'll post the results here.​​​

I've added, at the end of the listing, a table of televised Proms, to which the 'ON TV' labels against individual concert entries link. The table entries link to the individual BBC iPlayer pages. Most of the Proms recordings will be available for about 10 months.

The 2-column and 3-column pdfs have also been updated.​​​​​​

Comment

Big Thumbs Up for all this work!

Comment

Originally posted by Forget It (U2079353) View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Forget It (U2079353) View Post
                      indeed - very much so

Comment

Thank you all for your kind words.

I've updated to version 9 to take in the final changes, which I haven't yet analysed. (I know there are some, as a few names have been added to the index look-up table.) When I've analysed the changes I'll post the results here.​​​

I've added, at the end of the listing, a table of televised Proms, to which the 'ON TV' labels against individual concert entries link. The table entries link to the individual BBC iPlayer pages. Most of the Proms recordings will be available for about 10 months.

The 2-column and 3-column pdfs have also been updated.​​​​​​

The changes I've noticed are as follows:

Prom 64: Minor change of performers: Narbal is now Alex Rosen; new entry for Priam (Tristan Hambleton);
                        Prom 68: Violin, viola, cello and vibraphone players added;
                        Prom 69: Malakai Bayoh (treble) added; soprano is now Sandrine Piau;
                        Prom 71: Sequence of works altered; works added: Roxanna Panufnik: Coronation Sanctus, Walton: Coronation Te Deum, Laura Karpman: Higher. Faster. Further. Together. Main Theme from The Marvels, Villa-Lobos: Bachianas Brasileiras No. 5.

Comment

Working...
                        X