Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to connect to server message for a while this morning, but then mysteriously OK and I had remained logged in! Could be a problem with my server, but other sites were fine.

Just saying.......

Comment

Originally posted by Pulcinella View Post
      Unable to connect to server message for a while this morning, but then mysteriously OK and I had remained logged in! Could be a problem with my server, but other sites were fine.

Just saying.......
      Same here about half-an-hour ago.
      [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

I had a brief problem a couple of hours ago. The unknowing message said perhaps the site was busy … By the time I'd come back from doing something else I got in straight away.
        It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Poor connection earlier this morning, possibly BT related, but other sites were loading, albeit slowly; this site simply hung and then timed out.
          Access OK now (but from where I volunteer, not home, so not BT).

Comment

Poor connection earlier this morning, possibly BT related, but other sites were loading, albeit slowly; this site simply hung and then timed out.
            Access OK now (but from where I volunteer, not home, so not BT).
            I'm finding the same - also BT. Very slow.
            It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post
              I'm finding the same - also BT. Very slow.
              Likewise, BT, slow and erratic...

Comment

<touching wood with crossed fingers> No problems here (PO).
                [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

Several 'Safari unable to access the server' problems with the site in the last couple of days (other sites all OK).
                  Anyone else suffering similarly?

Comment

Several 'Safari unable to access the server' problems with the site in the last couple of days (other sites all OK).
                    Anyone else suffering similarly?
                    I have Safari as well as Firefox, though I don't often use it. Just tested and it was quick, both for the FoR3 homepage and the forum (which is on the same site). I've not heard of any server problems lately.

Comment

I have Safari on my iphone, Firefox on the PC - neither would open this site for a short period ast night.

Comment

Originally posted by jean View Post
                        I have Safari on my iphone, Firefox on the PC - neither would open this site for a short period ast night.
                        Same here - some time before 10 pm - I only tried Firefox on the PC. "Timed out". Don't know when normal servce resumed as I went to bed!

Comment

... same here : I wd say at exactly 10pm this site became unavailable.

Comment

I couldn't access the site at around 9.30pm-10pm using my desktop and Google.

It seemed to me looking at the timing of posts that there may have been a problem between 8 something and 10 ish?

Other sites were accessible at that time.

Comment

Working...
                            X