• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ferneyhoughgeliebte View Post
    +1 +

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post
      Well, I'm not looking quite that far ahead , but thanks S_A.
      Oops got me digits in a bit of a twist there

Comment

Thanks, BBM, ferney and Ams!

Comment

Welcome back FF!
          It seems that the Christmas period had some evil for a number of hard working people, from Hilary Clinton downwards. And I now gather S-A has been unwell. And I myself suffered an unexpected blow to the head, from which my mind took a little while to recover.
          So my advice would be that it is very easy to overdo it, when in recovery mode. Get some of the other hosts to help you out!

Comment

Originally posted by Oddball View Post
            Welcome back FF!
            It seems that the Christmas period had some evil for a number of hard working people, from Hilary Clinton downwards. And I now gather S-A has been unwell. And I myself suffered an unexpected blow to the head, from which my mind took a little while to recover.
            So my advice would be that it is very easy to overdo it, when in recovery mode. Get some of the other hosts to help you out!
            Sorry to hear of your blow to the noddle, Oddball . I trust that a full recovery is in progress

Comment

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
              Sorry to hear of your blow to the noddle, Oddball . I trust that a full recovery is in progress
              [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

Yes many thanks for good wishes am51 and fhg - full recovery in progress. But no long bike rides for the time being - might start wobbling!

Comment

Maybe this is a moment to express appreciation to fellow Hosts during the crisis period. All pulled together magnificently, supporting one another as every step. Indeed, it was as though the Sorcerer's broom and buckets had been replaced by many more. Having said that, I'm certain I speak for all of us when I say haw relieved we are to have FF back at the helm.

And I'm going to stop this green ink business.
                  Last edited by Eine Alpensinfonie; 13-01-13, 19:27.

Comment

Reinstate green ink EA!!

Totally second your aqbove post EA! Good job well done by the hosts!
                    Don’t cry for me
                    I go where music was born

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

Originally posted by Eine Alpensinfonie View Post
                      Maybe this is a moment to express appreciation to fellow Hosts during the crisis period. All pulled together magnificently, supporting one another as every step. Indeed, it was as though the Sorcerer's broom and buckets had been replaced by many boy. Having said that, I'm certain I speak for all of us when I say haw relieved we are to have FF back at the helm.

And I'm going to stop this green ink business.
                      quite so!!!

According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

Working...
                      X