Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I'm new. Krystal. Female; retired; live in the Asia Pacific region; adore music.

Welcome to the board Krystal
    According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

Thanks so much for the kind welcome!! Are you mostly Brits on here? What's the demographic?

Comment

Hope you have a great time on these boards. We not a bad bunch!!
        Don’t cry for me
        I go where music was born

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

Welcome, Krystal. I'm "mostly British", male, middle-aged. But don't let appearances fool you!
          [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Krystal View Post
            Thanks so much for the kind welcome!! Are you mostly Brits on here? What's the demographic?
            Hello, good evening and welcome :-) Yes, I'd say about 97% Brits, and Radio 3 listeners or ex-listeners, satisfied or dissatisfied. Mainly male, age ranges from 6 to 147, interested in all sorts of music, but mainly stick to the kinds that Radio 3 plays - classical, jazz and world. Described as 'the most opinionated audience in the world'. (Not by me, though: I wouldn't dare ...)
            It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Welcome, Krystal, from a man of the world!

Comment

Welcome Krystal .....from an old man with a daughter called Krystal - not many of you about surely?

Comment

Originally posted by Krystal View Post
                  Wholly British, but easily confused by big words. Welcome!

Comment

Welcome Krystal.
                    Last edited by Padraig; 05-06-14, 21:23. Reason: too much information

Comment

Welcome Krystal,you're not a fan of neglected British composers by any chance are you ?

Comment

Originally posted by ferneyhoughgeliebte View Post
                        Welcome, Krystal. I'm "mostly British", male, middle-aged. But don't let appearances fool you!
                        Which part of you is British in the "mostly British" scenario? And I'm intrigued by your username; is this "beloved Ferneyhough"?

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
                          Welcome Krystal,you're not a fan of neglected British composers by any chance are you ?
                          Depends on whom you consider "neglected".

Comment

Hello. I'm also in the Asia-Pacific region (Philippines) though most of my life was spent in Britain. Whereabouts are you?

Comment

Hello Krystal ... I'm also relatively new round these parts. The natives are generally friendly.

Do a lot of lurking.

Are you a fan of any particular R3 presenter or, erm, presenteress?
                              "Gone Chopin, Bach in a minuet."

Comment

Working...
                              X