No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beef Oven! View Post
    I despair .......
    Yes, beefy, absolute rubbish. And to think that someone actually put it on youtube!

Comment

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
      Yes, beefy, absolute rubbish. And to think that someone actually put it on youtube!
      Turner Prize material?

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post
        Well, if you will buy it in 1lb slabs. 100g gives me 10 portions.
        Really? How do you manage that miracle?

Comment

Originally posted by Bryn View Post
          Really? How do you manage that miracle?
          I eat it in 10g portions.
          It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

I eat it in 10g portions.
            Is that precision some sort of tribute to Beethoven's 60 coffee beans?

Comment

Well, if you will buy it in 1lb slabs. 100g gives me 10 portions.
              That requires four things; to have discipline, to not be a greedy pig and to be arithmetically challenged. I fail.

Comment

Originally posted by gradus View Post
                Turner Prize material?
                Yes but they have to make sure the lights are out when they lock up. Really out.

Comment

That requires four things; to have discipline, to not be a greedy pig and to be arithmetically challenged. I fail.
                  I possess all three (I have masking tape round my wine glass marking 125ml, and digital scales to measure 80g of veg/fruit. Even my doctor rolled her eyes when I told her )
                  It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

I possess all three (I have masking tape round my wine glass marking 125ml, and digital scales to measure 80g of veg/fruit. Even my doctor rolled her eyes when I told her )
                    Please tell me you are joking (esp re the wine glass).

Comment

Please tell me you are joking (esp re the wine glass).
                      I also have a small sherry-type glass which takes one decilitre, which enables me to calculate a 'unit' more readily. I use this if the wine has a high ABV: 100ml x 14.5(%) - 1.45 units

Comment

Ah - the feed forward approach. I use feedback - I step on scales and eat and drink less if my weight increases a lot.

Comment

Working...
                        X