• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most succinctly put, RFG!
    Don’t cry for me
    I go where music was born

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

Having real probs with the Bluetooth signal, ever since, hmm, a couple of days ago, after some updates by the PC. Since then, the Bluetooth from my PC, doesn't seem to want to pair with my stereo. I have unplugged the stereo and the PC, even rebooted the PC several times. What else can I do? Thanks as ever
      Don’t cry for me

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

Originally posted by Brassbandmaestro View Post
        Having real probs with the Bluetooth signal, ever since, hmm, a couple of days ago, after some updates by the PC. Since then, the Bluetooth from my PC, doesn't seem to want to pair with my stereo. I have unplugged the stereo and the PC, even rebooted the PC several times. What else can I do? Thanks as ever
        There's your clue. Restore back to a position before you updated your PC.
        Fewer Smart things. More smart people.

Comment

Originally posted by Anastasius View Post
          There's your clue. Restore back to a position before you updated your PC.
          Thanks! Will do.
          Don’t cry for me

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

Thanks! Will do.
            Hmmmm me being stupid or what(?!?!?), where do you look for the updates that have happened(Most recent?) Cant seem to locate
            Don’t cry for me

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

Hmmmm me being stupid or what(?!?!?), where do you look for the updates that have happened(Most recent?) Cant seem to locate
              Sorry but I have no idea. I gave up PCs years ago.
              Fewer Smart things. More smart people.

Comment

If you click on "Start" you should get a pop-up thingy with a "Search program and files" bit at the bottom. Type in "Updates", and another pop-up list thingy appears. Click on "View Installed Updates" (on my machine, the second line in the list) and a list of all the updates on your computer will appear, in chronological order, newest first.
                [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by ferneyhoughgeliebte View Post
                  If you click on "Start" you should get a pop-up thingy with a "Search program and files" bit at the bottom. Type in "Updates", and another pop-up list thingy appears. Click on "View Installed Updates" (on my machine, the second line in the list) and a list of all the updates on your computer will appear, in chronological order, newest first.
                  Many thanks Ferney! What would we do without our members! Will do in a few days time, as I don't know how I will be, after tomorrow.
                  Don’t cry for me

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

Will do in a few days time, as I don't know how I will be, after tomorrow.
                    Yes - you have far more important matters to attend to; and dealing with computer problems isn't a very good idea if you're not running on full power.

Comment

Yes - you have far more important matters to attend to; and dealing with computer problems isn't a very good idea if you're not running on full power.
                      No worries Ferney. That'll be on the back burner for a while!
                      Don’t cry for me

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

No worries Ferney. That'll be on the back burner for a while!
                        Blimey - if that's where you keep your computer, it's no wonder you have problems with your Bluetooth signal!

Comment

Blimey - if that's where you keep your computer, it's no wonder you have problems with your Bluetooth signal!

Don’t cry for me

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

Working...
                          X