Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re. (ISBN-13: 978-1843832119), I ordered it twice, (in error) prior to its publication a couple or so years ago. One was slighly more expensive than the other and I passed that on to a deserving Welsh composer for what it cast me. A very useful and informative tome indeed.

I managed to miss the South Bank performance of Chou Wen-chung's performing version of Étude pour Éspace this spring, and Radio 3 failed to record it for transmission. They recorded and broadcasted a fair bit of the well known works, but no the rare one. Much to my regret I have also been unable to find even an mp3 of it via the Internet.
    Last edited by Bryn; 27-11-10, 20:55. Reason: clarification

Comment

Originally posted by Bryn View Post
      …version of Étude pour Éspace…I have also been unable to find even an mp3 of it via the Internet.
      It isn't in Chailly's set?
      --
      Mark Sealey

Comment

No, the performing score was prepared some time after that pair of discs was issued. It's not even on either of the much more recent Naxos CDs. It was first performed in the Netherlands a couple of years ago, I think, then toured with the concert series.

Comment

No, unfortunately it isn't.

Comment

Does it do Arabic and Chinese as well as Russian?

Comment

I saw Bryn's xopowo but in the end I propose that we follow the BBC boards practice: no foreign words

Seriously, if it will do Russian, who knows with this baby?
              It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post
                I saw Bryn's xopowo
                Oh no you didn't. You saw my хорошо.

Comment

Risking the total collapse of the forum (Steve!):

个省级行政区域
                  It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Working...
                  X