The threads below have not been updated since your last visit ...

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there a way of marking threads 'read'?

Comment

Originally posted by Gargoyle View Post
      There may be (and not by reading them when they should be automatically marked as read). I'll check.
      It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by Gargoyle View Post
        If you want to mark ALL threads as read, go to the Homepage (Forums) and scroll down to the bottom of the list of boards, just above What's Going On? with the avatars of members online, and there's a red link Mark Channels as Read. I've just tried it and the entire What's New? list is marked as red (unbolded).
        It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post

If you want to mark ALL threads as read, go to the Homepage (Forums) and scroll down to the bottom of the list of boards, just above What's Going On? with the avatars of members online, and there's a red link Mark Channels as Read. I've just tried it and the entire What's New? list is marked as red (unbolded).
          Thanks. I couldn't see it for looking!

Comment

Working...
          X