Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anna View Post
    Back to the enjoyable hokum that is The Killing.

Originally posted by aka Calum Da Jazbo View Post
    i am confused

"...the isle is full of noises,
    Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.
    Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
    Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices..."

Comment

how did her brother know Victoria slept with Claudio, she told Bodil? i am confused
      When Bodil was with Viktoria they had to swap a secret - this revealed they had both slept with Claudio. When Bodil was with the brother discussing the biography she told him she was also writing Claudio's biography - and 'significant looks' were exchanged! Sorry, I shall have to consult my memory further ..... that's the problem with theories! Anyway, I think the brother's a bit creepy.

Comment

ta

i am still somewhat lost ..... but it will be revealed eventually

good spot on the belt/pants loosening by the way

i think Saga knows about MBPS from personal experience [her Ma?] but we will see no doubt ...
        According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

Some loose ends begining to be tidyed up, but more red herrings I think.

Can't wait for the concluding episodes next weekend.
          Steve

Comment

Anyway, I think the brother's a bit creepy.
            I'd delete "a bit" after Saturday!
            [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

that's the problem with theories! Anyway, I think the brother's a bit creepy.
              You got that right !

Comment

Originally posted by Caliban View Post
                You got that right !
                I am rather good aren't I? Actually I was beginning to think the brother also had Munchausen by Proxy Syndrome in infecting Viktoria but that would be silly .... Is he also the phantom Mikkel? He's obviously not the ringleader - what has the guy who supposedly drowned but is now in Thailand got to do with it, is he the instigator of the failed clinical tests? Obviously Viktoria is destined to die horribly at the EU Conference but she's not as innocent as she makes out
                And the good news is that evidently Series III is being filmed!

Comment

Fancy a ride in Saga's Porsche???

This is your chance!

Comment

Ooh, last episodes tonight! To get in the mood an interview with Kim Bodnia (Martin) http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-ra...arkness-misery
                    (Any of you Londoners going to the NordicaFest today?)

Comment

one is positively aquiver with anticipation and on a Saturday when the Six Nations start with England in Paris, but Wales going for three!

an excellent interview with Kim Bodnia ANna, and the news that a third is coming and that this one ends with a big something about Martin......
                      According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

one is positively aquiver with anticipation and on a Saturday when the Six Nations start with England in Paris, but Wales going for three!

an excellent interview with Kim Bodnia ANna, and the news that a third is coming and that this one ends with a big something about Martin......
                        Martin and Saga were on the BBC Breakfast couch yesterday morning - strange body language, in the sense that they were almost sitting in each other's laps like a pair of recent;y-smitten lovers! She has a pretty addictive smile / grin too - not much on view in the series

Starting to think I should have made it to the Nordicana show...

Comment

Originally posted by Caliban View Post
                          She has a pretty addictive smile / grin too - not much on view in the series
                          Ooh, I so agree!

(There was a photo & interview with her in the Radio Times when this series started - I didn't recognise her! Married to a Priest, by the way.)

Comment

Originally posted by ferneyhoughgeliebte View Post
                            Married to a Priest, by the way.
                            Her, not me.

Comment

My prediction is that one of them will end up connected to the drug dispenser that the 'mystery man/woman' has been using when calculating the lethal dose of a drug. The other will rescue them, or the series will fade out with their fate unresolved.

Now, that guarantees that nothing of the sort will happen!
                              Steve

Comment

And of course, nothing of the sort happened.

2 hours of TV at it's very, very best. Series 3 in Autumn 2016.
                                Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X