• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ardcarp View Post
    I did get an email reply to my complaint about the EMS website, thus:
    The programme is available here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0008glk
    All best wishes
    Les [Pratt, producer]

That wasn't the point. I could find the programme using Radio 3 Schedules. It was the fact that it was, and still is, missing from 'Available Episodes' on the website.
    Well done, ardcarp, for getting a reply - if far from helpful.

It is on the "Available now" list (pasge 5), but the list is ordered by the first broadcast (i.e. 15/9/2019) rather than most recent!
    LP needs to get the BBC techies to fix this.

Comment

It is on the "Available now" list (pasge 5), but the list is ordered by the first broadcast (i.e. 15/9/2019) rather than most recent!
      LP needs to get the BBC techies to fix this.
      That is really no help if the broadcast a week before and the broadcast a week after is listed but not the one in between!
      I guess it's because it's a repeat, but they shouldn't have it lurking in the basement if a R3 listener wants to catch up. But well done for excavating it!

Comment

Originally posted by ardcarp View Post
        That is really no help if the broadcast a week before and the broadcast a week after is listed but not the one in between!
        I guess it's because it's a repeat, but they shouldn't have it lurking in the basement if a R3 listener wants to catch up. But well done for excavating it!

"Lurking in the basement" is spot on.
        I wish they'd also highlight the complete programmes, and mark the heavily edited / butchered podcasts as such.

Comment

A follow up to the fascinating series on the development of the fortepiano from the master restorer himself is currently streaming on YouTube:

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Velo View Post
            A follow up to the fascinating series on the development of the fortepiano from the master restorer himself is currently streaming on YouTube:

I'm hooked! Many thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
            X