No announcement yet.
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can U find a 'U' to link Michael, Frederic, and Hildegard?

Comment

Originally posted by subcontrabass View Post
      Can U find a 'U' to link Michael, Frederic, and Hildegard?
      It’s the season …… I have tried every night …… could it be Ursula ….. ??????

Comment

Originally posted by antongould View Post
        Maybe Utrecht!

Comment

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
          Maybe Utrecht!

Oh yes indeed …:

Comment

My fragile memory indicates Ursula as being the intended answer.

Comment

My fragile memory indicates Ursula as being the intended answer.
              I suggest no need for coleslaw subs, well past its sell by by now … for tradition - what else is there for a Hangers fan ….. I will post a V before the big day

Comment

I suggest no need for coleslaw subs, well past its sell by by now … for tradition - what else is there for a Hangers fan ….. I will post a V before the big day
                You can have the details. They all refer to the same Ursula. Works by composers Michael Haydn, Frederic Hymen Cowen, and Hildegard of Bingen

Comment

You can have the details. They all refer to the same Ursula. Works by composers Michael Haydn, Frederic Hymen Cowen, and Hildegard of Bingen
                  I got Haydn and Hildegard ……..

Comment

What V links John, Alberic and Darius

See you December 2024

Comment

I got Haydn and Hildegard ……..
                      …and no doubt like me wondered who the F H Cowen was!

Congrats to you, anton for reinstating AA for a bit of Christmas rehab, whilst the weather keeps the Hangers out of the bottom 2!

Is the V quintet and Alberic Magnard and Darius Milhaud and Johnn Tavener.
                      Last edited by cloughie; 18-12-22, 14:44.

Comment

Congrats to you, anton for reinstating AA for a bit of Christmas rehab, whilst the weather keeps the Hangers out of the bottom 2!
                        I did indeed cloughers but I am happy in the knowledge that subs knows just about everything

Comment

I did indeed cloughers but I am happy in the knowledge that subs knows just about everything
                          Is my edit anywhere near the mark or just inventive but wrong?

Comment

Is the V quintet and Alberic Magnard and Darius Milhaud and Johnn Tavener.
                            More likely that the John is John Blow, if my thoughts are correct, cloughie.

Comment

Originally posted by Pulcinella View Post
                              More likely that the John is John Blow, if my thoughts are correct, cloughie.
                              It is John Blow and now we have all the chaps and maybe pulcers knows the V ….. ????

Comment

It is John Blow and now we have all the chaps and maybe pulcers knows the V ….. ????
                                I think I do, and that Gustav might also have featured.
                                But I'll leave it to others for now, as I'm not going to be on the forum very much for a while (trains and flights permitting) and hence won't always be able to join in and respond should I get involved in setting one of the posers.

Comment

Working...
                                X