Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gutted for Coventry. Bloody VAR. What a performance! Great game. Man Utd not celebrating...just relieved.

Comment

Originally posted by johncorrigan View Post

Brilliant, cloughie.
      Happy first half-hour for gurney's Eagles from the looks of things.
      indeed well done cloughers

Comment

Originally posted by cloughie View Post

Blackburn 1 Owls 3

Not only 3 points but out of bottom 3 for the first time this season - just need to stay there now.
        Excellent result. Momentum is always good at this stage of the season.
        I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Gutted for Coventry. Bloody VAR. What a performance! Great game. Man Utd not celebrating...just relieved.
          Also gutted for Cov.

Five good Eagles goals, I hear, and a comedy o.g. at the end. Worth catching on MotD.

Comment

The unfairness built in to the competition - either All rounds or none at all should have VAR!
            Seems the FA Cup is played to Prem rules - from Round 3 onwards any match on Prem team ground has VAR applied - others don’t - how ca this be fair?
            An absolute disgrace to the game.

Comment

Well heading into the playoffs in a complete mess is certainly new and original.

Very good evening for the Foxes, and another terrible one for us. But our record against the better teams is very telling.
              Alison will be happy . At least I ***** hope so !!

I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

Comment

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                Well heading into the playoffs in a complete mess is certainly new and original.

Very good evening for the Foxes, and another terrible one for us. But our record against the better teams is very telling.
                A big ouch, ts, but believe me, anything can happen in the playoffs. Keep the faith!

Comment

Hope your mob can pick up before the play-offs, ts. Very disappointing to hear that Stuart Armstrong is out for the Euros piling more problems onto Stevie Clarke's woes...as if we needed them. Well done Foxes...nearly there, Alison.

Comment

Hope your mob can pick up before the play-offs, ts. Very disappointing to hear that Stuart Armstrong is out for the Euros piling more problems onto Stevie Clarke's woes...as if we needed them. Well done Foxes...nearly there, Alison.
                    The understanding down here was that Stuey might make the Euros, and that the injury is muscular rather than ligaments. Really hope so. Such a talented player.

Comment

Originally posted by cloughie View Post

A big ouch, ts, but believe me, anything can happen in the playoffs. Keep the faith!
                      We all need to keep the faith right now, Cloughie !!

Comment

The understanding down here was that Stuey might make the Euros, and that the injury is muscular rather than ligaments. Really hope so. Such a talented player.
                        Oh that's hopeful, ts. I really like him as a player...I feel he's a bit underrated at times.

Comment

We all need to keep the faith right now, Cloughie !!
                          Indeed.

Comment

What seems to be developing into a very good Palace side 2 Toon 0 …..

Comment

Originally posted by antongould View Post
                              What seems to be developing into a very good Palace side 2 Toon 0 …..
                              We know about Eze and Olise but it has been great to see Jean-Philippe Mateta come through, especially under Glasner, with 14 goals this season. (7 and 2 in the two previous seasons). Tall (6ft 4) and fast he can be v hard to handle. Midfielder Adam Wharton, only 20 years old, bought in Feb for £20m, has proved a great signing.

Comment

Big congrats to Leicester. They've stumbled over the line, but stumbled over it they have. Delighted.

Comment

Working...
                                X