Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DracoM View Post
    We.e.ell.............sort of moved off by 4.30 p.m. Feels like a world entirely composed of different densities of water. Dreech and yuk.
    Alias Theresa and Boris.

Comment

or is it

Comment

Further celebrations today at my mother's place today. Some family members coming!
        Don’t cry for me
        I go where music was born

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

Originally posted by Serial_Apologist View Post
          Alias Theresa and Boris.
          In view of Forum rules, Dolores and Bunter, surely?

Comment

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
            Looks like the worst of it should pass over soon, Dracs.

Its glorious here, warm, sunny,bit breezy.

Mrs TS's exterior varnish is drying a treat......
            This ongoing wind might be good for drying varnish .. and laundry which I can see flapping on the line as I write, but is not being enjoyed by my courgettes and runner beans.

Comment

Watching cricket on TV - immaculate blue sky over London........oop 'ere, rain always in and around, stiff westerly, scudding clouds, and NOT warm.

Comment

Going to be an overcast day today. That won't deter me and mrsBBM from going to Wakehurst PlACE!
                Don’t cry for me

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

Originally posted by Brassbandmaestro View Post
                  Going to be an overcast day today. That won't deter me and mrsBBM from going to Wakehurst PlACE!

(At least Harlow hasn't lost its Carr!) Should be a lovely day out, Bbm - whatever the weather.

Explore the wild botanical garden at Wakehurst in West Sussex. Funded and managed by Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.

A bit damp this morning here in the Pennines.
                  [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

Taking a rest today after having cycled more than 20 miles' worth of roads, back lanes and forest paths beyond Upminster in yesterday's marvellous combination of hot sunshine and blustery south-westerlies, courtesy my senior citizen's [sic] travelcard, which takes me as far as the end of the District Line. Had to borrow the gardener's bike, as the front brake cable on mine snapped just 100 metres up my road, and I couldn't get the spare to thread. Just as well this happened where it did and not way out somewhere out there in the wilds of Essex!
                    Last edited by Serial_Apologist; 12-06-17, 22:50. Reason: Miss Pelt

Comment

A dull, overcast and decidedly chilly day up here with a stiff breeze adding to the chill. It's sort of tried to rain at various times but never got anywhere. Not unusual for June but not what we want at this time of year. Better is forecast, I think.
                      "The sound is the handwriting of the conductor" - Bernard Haitink

Comment

Don't blame you SA! Due to other things getting in the way, we didn't mange to get to Wakehurst Place yesterday. hopefully today! Not a bad looking start to the day!
                        Don’t cry for me

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

niother hotrty today folk! We going to Haylind Island. Bit of a trek for me, but we see how it goes.
                          Don’t cry for me

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

niother hotrty today folk!
                            ... indeedidly sope!

Comment

Due to other things getting in the way, we didn't mange to get to Wakehurst Place yesterday. hopefully today!
                              niother hotrty today folk! We going to Haylind Island.
                              Pure, ineluctable logic triumphs every time, Bbm! ...

Enjoy the sun !

Comment

Another hotty I should have said, As quite a few people know, I am waiting for cateracts to be operated on. So I hope Forum Members will be more understanding. I have reset my PC settings. I@m trying out something called "lens setting".
                                Don’t cry for me

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

Working...
                                X