Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
    A clue?!?
    Oh go on then!
    Stand by to brush up your French Ammy!
    Sorry, I am in frivolous mode .........

Comment

Originally posted by Anna View Post
      Sorry, I am in frivolous mode .........
      Carried away with pre-Olympic frenzy, Anna?

Our fellow Forum-member Keraulophone offers a visual clue on his profile...
      "...the isle is full of noises,
      Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.
      Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
      Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices..."

Comment

Originally posted by Caliban View Post

Our fellow Forum-member Keraulophone offers a visual clue on his profile...
        Triffic

When are you passing the end of my road on your bike? I'll be there with me water pistol after that clue

Comment

Do you think I'm likely to pull out all the stops for a load of men in lycra?

Comment

Do you think I'm likely to pull out all the stops for a load of men in lycra?

As my granny would have said: "Oooo I bet her eyes were like organ stops"

Try to forget the clinging stretch garments, Anna, and elaborate!!!

Comment

Triffic

When are you passing the end of my road on your bike? I'll be there with me water pistol after that clue
              I want to make it a bit of a stretch - Anna's lycra image again! - for you boys in the slips...

Comment

Try to forget the clinging stretch garments, Anna, and elaborate!!!
                I don't think I have everything to satisfy your answer, as regards the technicalities of wide mutations vis a vis pedals. Let Ammy have a go!! Or anyone, Oh, come on guys .... Cali's off to a party tonight, he don't want to be hanging around like some wallflower ......

Comment

I want to make it a bit of a stretch - Anna's lycra image again! - for you boys in the slips...
                  Slips?

Who's been talking?

Comment

I don't think I have everything to satisfy your answer, as regards the technicalities of wide mutations vis a vis pedals. Let Ammy have a go!! Or anyone, Oh, come on guys .... Cali's off to a party tonight, he don't want to be hanging around like some wallflower ......
                    Party? He should be staying in like a good christian gennelman, watching The Bridge, innit

Comment

Party? He should be staying in like a good christian gennelman, watching The Bridge, innit
                      Ha! He's off to some pub by the Grand Union, calls itself an auberge which means ..... well, a load of overpriced nosh with snooty waiters! Ooh, we are cruel to him aren't we? I might not see The Bridge until Sunday, no spoilers please! Now, Ammy, answer the question!

Comment

Ha! He's off to some pub by the Grand Union, calls itself an auberge which means ..... well, a load of overpriced nosh with snooty waiters! Ooh, we are cruel to him aren't we? I might not see The Bridge until Sunday, no spoilers please! Now, Ammy, answer the question!
                        Likely to have to catch up Sunday with The Bridge myself too! I second the no-spoiler plea

Anna, the auberge reference was mine, it actually calls itself a Pub and Dining Room I see... C'est ici: http://www.theprincealfred.com/aboutus.php Does look a bit posh don't it?! I shall report back.

I'm around for another couple of hours, but honestly, you should be able to get this! Have you worked out who Corrette is yette?

Comment

Slips?

Who's been talking?
                          A naughty Frenchman! http://www.ruedeshommes.com/lingerie-masculine.php 3 slips and a gully...

Over!!!

Comment

Anna, the auberge reference was mine, it actually calls itself a Pub and Dining Room I see... C'est ici: http://www.theprincealfred.com/aboutus.php Does look a bit posh don't it?! I shall report back.?
                            To one such as you, it looks decidedly downmarket.

I'm around for another couple of hours, but honestly, you should be able to get this! Have you worked out who Corrette is yette?
                            Of course I know who Corrette is, unless there are more than pere et fils in which case, No, I have no idea! I just want others to join in the fun...... and post a puzzle.

Comment

Paris ...Wembley ... Maida Vale ...Little Venice....that Caliban certainly gets about, doesn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Norfolk Born View Post
                                Paris ...Wembley ... Maida Vale ...Little Venice....that Caliban certainly gets about, doesn't he?
                                Well, he does have a velocipede .......

Comment

Working...
                                X