Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of your best yet, JK. Beautiful. I must get my cameras back in action, but due to a slightly hectic life ATM I keep forgetting.
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
      Some of your best yet, JK. Beautiful. I must get my cameras back in action, but due to a slightly hectic life ATM I keep forgetting.
      Thanks, TS. Yes try to find some time for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph K View Post

Thanks, TS. Yes try to find some time for that!
        Actually, it occurs to me that as I take my phone with me when out running, I should keep my eye open for opportunities to take photos. Now I think of it, I know some runners do this, and I do get to run in lovely places in our huge woods .
        And I could have a slug of water and a breather , always welcome !!
        I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

Comment

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post

Actually, it occurs to me that as I take my phone with me when out running, I should keep my eye open for opportunities to take photos. Now I think of it, I know some runners do this, and I do get to run in lovely places in our huge woods .
          And I could have a slug of water and a breather , always welcome !!
          Yes, it crossed my mind that you tend to go running (rather than walking) I thought it might disrupt your flow or something but if it offers an opportunity for a breather, that's good.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph K View Post

Yes, it crossed my mind that you tend to go running (rather than walking) I thought it might disrupt your flow or something but if it offers an opportunity for a breather, that's good.
            We walk quite a bit as well, as Mrs TS isn’t a runner . So no excuses,esp in the autumn. Weather looks a bit less photo friendly for the next few days though,
            Got a week off coming up, so time to get snapping then, I think.

( I do quite often stop for a very short break half way through an hour run down into the woods, so it might work well. )

Comment

Here are some more. In the fourth one there is a white fleck that is a heron flying away. Oh yeah, and I spotted a fox on my way home (no picture of it tho') which was about to cross the path 20 metres in front of me until it spotted me.

Comment

....nicely done JK.... the joggles exposure of heron one makes for Monet type feeling...
                bong ching

Comment

Beautiful shots, as always, Joseph K. (Note I am avoiding " Quote to save on virtual trees!)

Comment

Originally posted by Serial_Apologist View Post
                    (Note I am avoiding " Quote to save on virtual trees!)
                    . Very good, S_A

Comment

Thanks, Eighth-O and SA.

Comment

So beautiful. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Bella Kemp View Post
                          So beautiful. Thank you
                          You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
                          X