No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beef Oven! View Post
    That's great music MrGG

How do you know about all this stuff!!??

And yes, when I saw the link, I expected the B52s! Lol!

Btw, hope you haven't started something, teamsaint's a bit partial to the B52s
    TBH I expected some Punk Rock
    Punk Rock Shop sells a wide selection of band and music merch including men's and women's t-shirts, hoodies, patches, badges, stickers and more. We stock bands including: AC/DC, Blink-182, Fleetwood Mac, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Nirvana, Sex Pistols.

or something that John Corrigan likes....

Groovy beats, MrGG !!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
      TBH I expected some Punk Rock
      Punk Rock Shop sells a wide selection of band and music merch including men's and women's t-shirts, hoodies, patches, badges, stickers and more. We stock bands including: AC/DC, Blink-182, Fleetwood Mac, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Nirvana, Sex Pistols.

or something that John Corrigan likes....

Groovy beats, MrGG !!
      18 sovs for an Undertones t-shirt, it's like punk never happened

Comment

18 sovs for an Undertones t-shirt, it's like punk never happened
        wore my "Hypnotised" t shirt to unravelling.

Crazy days we live in, when they sell Ramones (1 UK hit) t shirts in Sainsburys.
        I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

Comment

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
          wore my "Hypnotised" t shirt to unravelling.

Crazy days we live in, when they sell Ramones (1 UK hit) t shirts in Sainsburys.

Comment

That's great music MrGG

How do you know about all this stuff!!??
            You probably have the wrong sort of internet
            Mine lets me find out about things I don't know about

(lots of people seem to have the other sort)

Comment

Originally posted by MrGongGong View Post
              You probably have the wrong sort of internet
              Mine lets me find out about things I don't know about

(lots of people seem to have the other sort)
              But how does one know what one doesn't know?

Oh well, you discover, so we don't have to

Comment

I can do a mean beans on toast and pot noodle.

Comment

Tomorrow -- chicken parmigiana made by my partner, followed by sticky plum and almond tart and cream. That's rather like a bakewell tart, but with victoria plums instead of raspberry jam, and eats hot or cold. I'll use the left over pastry to make hollygog pudding - the nights are drawing in.

Comment

I grew Marmande beef tomatoes this year (outdoors - no greenhouse) and they have been brilliant thanks to the hot July. They taste so great in various sauces. I made one of our favourite pasta sauces the other day. Extremely simple - chopped lamb, rosemary, tomatoes, garlic, white wine and topped with pecorino cheese.

Comment

Toad in the hole, (veggie sausages one end, pork at the other), onion gravy, mash.Rummage in freezer for veg though.
                      Yum..

To "go with"....
                      Brahms Requiem, 2007 JEG version.

Comment

I'm hoping that jean will report in later on her soup for the allotment holders (I do hope they are not planning to eat al fresco in this weather!)
                        I've not had toad in the hole for ages, good cheap satisfying grub! Onion gravy is a must of course and sometimes I've wrapped the sausages in bacon. (I had to google ferretfancy's hollygog, sounds a real comfort pudding and I do like the sound of his sticky almond and plum tart)
                        I'm having today one of my butcher's specials, boned and rolled breast of lamb stuffed with his secret mint and herb recipe. Again, a cheap and cheerful meal and in view of the atrocious weather, just the job (as my old Uncle Bill used to say!)

Comment

Originally posted by Anna View Post
                          ........ sometimes I've wrapped the sausages in bacon. (I had to google ferretfancy's hollygog, sounds a real comfort pudding and I do like the sound of his sticky almond and plum tart)
                          I'm having today one of my butcher's specials, boned and rolled breast of lamb stuffed with his secret mint and herb recipe. Again, a cheap and cheerful meal and in view of the atrocious weather, just the job (as my old Uncle Bill used to say!)
                          Kilted sausages, we call them here. (Well, we would, wouldn't we? )

I too am about to have lamb - a small lamb leg steak with mint sauce, Ayrshire spuds and cabbage.

Comment

Chicken Cacciatura.

Comment

Originally posted by DracoM View Post
                              Chicken Cacciatura.
                              I hunted for this. It seems to be quite like Chicken Acciaccatura, where the meat is crushed to release the flavour before cooking.

Comment

Originally posted by mangerton View Post
                                I hunted for this. It seems to be quite like Chicken Acciaccatura, where the meat is crushed to release the flavour before cooking.
                                is that made with an ornamental fowl ?

Comment

Working...
                                X