Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking about Whisky

Single malts, blended malts, blended whisky, Whiskey too. Or even Bourbon. And things like Absinthe, Vodka, rum, as well.

Talisker looks like a good price on Amazon.

I picked up a bottle of this for £23 in Morrisons on Friday.....

Can someone change the thread title to WHISKY!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beef Oven! View Post

There you go again, fantasising about something you aren't allowing yourself to have

This is what we want !

The wonderful rolling barrel opening is here

Still Voices (Voix immobiles), tout comme Resound et Fields of Silence, fait partie d’un projet à plus grande échelle intitulé Gordon Soundscape, une tentative de cartographier la diversité sonore de l’ancien district de Gordon d’Aberdeenshire (Écosse). Il comprend les pièces acousmatiques et paysages sonores de concert Still Voices et Fields of Silence, un site Internet interactif (www.gordonsoundscape.net) et un documentaire sonore / installation (Resound). Je suis fasciné par le pouvoir que j…

Comment

Originally posted by MrGongGong View Post

There you go again, fantasising about something you aren't allowing yourself to have

This is what we want !

The wonderful rolling barrel opening is here

http://www.electrocd.com/en/oeuvres/select/?id=18919
        OMG! I think if there was a post about bog-roll, you'd be able to come up with a music perspective!!

Btw, I am allowed whisky, I am choosing to re-launch myself as a drinker of fine beers and whiskies, rather than a guzzler, in the summer!

Comment

OMG! I think if there was a post about bog-roll, you'd be able to come up with a music perspective!!
          What else is there?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I wonder if you can do it. I have had similar issues in the past, but I think you might be able to do it. However, if you wait long enough someone else might do it for you - but it'd have to be someone with admin rights.

While you're at it, msg 1 also has "whiskey"!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave2002 View Post
              While you're at it, msg 1 also has "whiskey"!
              My first task on logging in was to zoom over to see whether 'whiskey' was the intended spelling. As a change was requested, I edited it. Do people want both (and bourbon) in the title - and all the other things Beefy is allowing himself?
              It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post
                My first task on logging in was to zoom over to see whether 'whiskey' was the intended spelling. As a change was requested, I edited it. Do people want both (and bourbon) in the title - and all the other things Beefy is allowing himself?
                I would suggest 'spirits' but that's likely to pull in the poltergeist crowd.
                It loved to happen. -- Marcus Aurelius

Comment

- and all the other things Beefy is allowing himself?
                  I thought that the "Whiskey" in msg1 referred to the sprits that aren't Scottish ?

But i'm not sure we should allow him "all the other things"

Comment

Originally posted by Thropplenoggin View Post
                    And the trainspotters from the CE thread

Comment

Originally posted by MrGongGong View Post
                      I'm speechless!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thropplenoggin View Post
                        I tthought of that. How about: 'alcoholic beverages of 40% proof or above' (spirits) or 4.5% (beers)'? Or can the beers also include non-alcoholic lagers?
                        It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Scotch is what I started the thread for, but as per the OP, I didn't want to exclude the Irish stuff, or any of the other spirits. I just got in a muddle with the title

Comment

I tthought of that. How about: 'alcoholic beverages of 40% proof or above' (spirits) or 4.5% (beers)'? Or can the beers also include non-alcoholic lagers?
                            Excludes many sherries, fortified wines, etc.

teamsaint has already started a beer thread, so we don't need that here.

Comment

Or can the beers also include non-alcoholic lagers?
                              "Wash your mouth out"

we will have "decaffeinated coffee" next

Can we talk about Unicum ?

Comment

Working...
                              X