Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johncorrigan View Post
    Buddies 2 (including dodgy pen) Perth Saints - 1 (including perfectly acceptable pen). Into the top 6, cloughie, albeit in 6th.
    Dizzy heights indeed John …….

Comment

Yet another draw for Palace. All over Norwich in the second half with 80% possession and missed penalty.

Comment

Potential Scottish Cup banana skin for the Buddies in Paisley this afternoon against runaway League Two leaders, the Hearts of Kelty in Fifeshire; and all for a place in the last eight. Best wishes to the forum teams on show today.

Comment

That will do nicely. Slightly annoyed that Maguire's clog-dancing on Broja didn't get the penalty it deserved, but I guess you have to be Middlesbrough to get a penalty at OT.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyoftheStoat View Post
            That will do nicely. Slightly annoyed that Maguire's clog-dancing on Broja didn't get the penalty it deserved, but I guess you have to be Middlesbrough to get a penalty at OT.
            Seen those given Stoatfoe.
            Can’t see why it wouldn’t be a foul.
            Still, very happy with the last 3 games, and its nice not to be “ losing points from winning positions “ quite so often .

Pity we had our second best shooting boots on, but after a slow start, that was an excellent point.
            I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
              Still, very happy with the last 3 games, and its nice not to be “ losing points from winning positions “ quite so often .

Pity we had our second best shooting boots on, but after a slow start, that was an excellent point.
              Yes good stuff currently from the Saints

Comment

Crawley 0 Hangers 1

Unexpected excellence ……

Comment

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post

Delighted to see another Scottish international doing the business in our down sowf feeder club, ts. Another tip top result for the Hartlepool United - delighted. As I was to see Big Jim put the banana quite firmly back in the peel after our 4-0 against Kelty Hearts. We're in the hat for Monday night's draw and, of course, all the other clubs, Buddies included, are hoping for an old-firm quarter final, and get one of them out of the way for the semis. Hope still springs eternal.

Comment

FA Trophy 5th round

Stockport County 1 Cheshunt 0 A much changed team made hard work of this but we're now in the quarter final draw
                    Meanwhile Weymouth scored a 98th min equaliser against Chesterfield which means we remain top on goal difference
                    Next game 4th placed Bromley away on Tuesday
                    “Music is the best means we have of digesting time." — Igor Stravinsky

Comment

Owls 0 Millers 2

The table doesn’t lie and the points gap at the top well earned. Still in good reach of the playoffs

Comment

As Liverpool travel to Milan this week an interesting piece in Sunday's Observer reminds us of their infamous, allegedly fixed, 3-0 defeat played at Internazionale in1965. One of the key fixers was one Deszö Solti (no relation, I believe) whose extraordinary story is told, involving along the way, among others, Josef Mengele and Brian Clough.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...down-the-years

Comment

Are you liking you cup draw John …. ?????

Comment

Hangers 1 Tranmere 0

Slightly above excellent ………

Comment

Bromley 1 Stockport County 3 now 3 points clear at the top, if only pesky Boreham Wood with their annoying games in hand would go away
                              “Music is the best means we have of digesting time." — Igor Stravinsky

Comment

Keep it up Rob …. forum derby next season ….

Comment

Working...
                                X