Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foxes 0 Toon 3

Back to the Leicester of August and September, a worrying development.

Comment

Leicester 0 Toon 3 including a Joe Linton bullet header
      Rochdale 1 Hangers 2

Boxing Days don’t come any better

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
        Foxes 0 Toon 3

Back to the Leicester of August and September, a worrying development.
        Looked like Toothless v Ruthless, Alison...first half anyway.
        Last edited by johncorrigan; 27-12-22, 09:35.

Comment

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
          Keep it up, and we should be playing you next season, I should think.
          Saints seem to keep getting worse.
          I decided to forgo a trip up to Invergordon to throw bread to the oil rigs and instead took advantage of the Amazon Prime subscription to watch this. Dross - oil rigs would have been more lively than most of the Saints players. Perhaps it's a new manager dip, where they play like spanners - or should I say dipsticks - for the first few games and then there's an improvement. Not holding out any hope though, as NJ seems to have the same misguided faith in certain players as RH.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyoftheStoat View Post
            I decided to forgo a trip up to Invergordon to throw bread to the oil rigs and instead took advantage of the Amazon Prime subscription to watch this. Dross - oil rigs would have been more lively than most of the Saints players. Perhaps it's a new manager dip, where they play like spanners - or should I say dipsticks - for the first few games and then there's an improvement. Not holding out any hope though, as NJ seems to have the same misguided faith in certain players as RH.
            So is he going to do a Stoke or a Luton with them? Is he another Sturrock? Has he any cash for the Window?

Comment

I was at the Lincoln game. We were terrible.

I have tickets for Forest…….

How Stuey doesn’t make the team is beyond me. One of the few we have who looks like an actual PL player.
              I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
                So is he going to do a Stoke or a Luton with them? Is he another Sturrock? Has he any cash for the Window?
                I suspect there is some money for a striker.
                But there is an immense amount to achieve,and although there are plenty of games left, we need to pick up points very soon.

A decent striker , someone to help Che could be a huge help, and could just be the catalyst. But we are in really big trouble.
                I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

Comment

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                  How Stuey doesn’t make the team is beyond me. One of the few we have who looks like an actual PL player.
                  Agreed completely! Perhaps they're scared of putting him in the shop window and having Liverpool do their usual. I can't see any other reason.

Comment

Agreed completely! Perhaps they're scared of putting him in the shop window and having Liverpool do their usual. I can't see any other reason.
                    It looks as though he may not be fully fit. He certainly perked us up when he came on against Lincoln, but if NJ is making sure he is properly fit, then so be it.
                    I do think that this squad plus one decent striker should be capable of competing decently . But we are awfully short of quality options in midfield, and the attack is clearly sub par. All is not yet lost, but NJ needs a decent result or two very quickly.

Comment

Good wins for Newcastle and Brighton! Yes!
                      Don’t cry for me
                      I go where music was born

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

News tonight that Pele has passed away.
                        Truly incomparable, and for me he’ll always be the greatest player ever.

Comment

Owls 2 Vale 0

Equal with TBs on points and GD!
                          Last edited by cloughie; 30-12-22, 12:33.

Comment

Hangers 1 Mansfield 2

and we had a lead ......

Comment

Originally posted by antongould View Post
                              Hangers 1 Mansfield 2

and we had a lead ......
                              That's nothing. Saints have got some dogs.

Comment

That's nothing. Saints have got some dogs.
                                I watched the Fulham game on a stream.
                                We played pretty decently , with good intensity , and could easily have won. But failings in both boxes did for us.

Another big game on Weds .

Comment

Working...
                                X