No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
    So, February. That went well.
    Despite only four points out of nine in the last three games against the bottom three clubs, the Buddies are still comfortably fifth. This weekend brings Neil Warnock to Paisley's SMiSA Stadium (bless you!) so that'll be a first, I suppose. Hope March goes better for the forum teams.

Comment

... for football fans in Sheffield, a cunning plan in today's Times -

" Ann Treneman often writes in her Saturday notebook about the misery of supporting Sheffield United, who prop up the Premier League. It’s little better on the Wednesday side of Sheffield, with the Owls in the Championship relegation zone. Perhaps Ann would appreciate David Cheetham’s suggestion in The Oldie that United and Wednesday fans swap season tickets. “That way they get to watch each other getting battered each week and everyone’s happy,” he says.​"

Comment

Originally posted by vinteuil View Post
        ... for football fans in Sheffield, a cunning plan in today's Times -

" Ann Treneman often writes in her Saturday notebook about the misery of supporting Sheffield United, who prop up the Premier League. It’s little better on the Wednesday side of Sheffield, with the Owls in the Championship relegation zone. Perhaps Ann would appreciate David Cheetham’s suggestion in The Oldie that United and Wednesday fans swap season tickets. “That way they get to watch each other getting battered each week and everyone’s happy,” he says.​"

excellent vinfs

Comment

Two goals in time added on...90+6 then 90+7...to grab a 2-1 win in Paisley against Warnock's Dons. Up to fourth. Didn't expect that ten minutes ago, I can tell you.

Comment

Well done John!!

Feeling down and worried following defeat to QPR at home.

Comment

Originally posted by johncorrigan View Post
              Two goals in time added on...90+6 then 90+7...to grab a 2-1 win in Paisley against Warnock's Dons. Up to fourth. Didn't expect that ten minutes ago, I can tell you.
              excellent jc
              Hangers 1 Barnet 2
              Toon 3 Wolves 0

Comment

Originally posted by johncorrigan View Post

late winners for Saints the order of the day it seems. Good news from Paisley. Our lot nearly blew it today, but we are hanging in there for now. The Foxes are just feeling the heat a touch.Plenty of time for twists and turns yet,but Leicester remain in a very strong position.
                I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Originally posted by cloughie View Post

Yes jc a couple of wins for our teams - all we can do is try to keep winning and hope!
                  Big win today. Rotherham are a hard side to beat despite being bottom. It is shaping up to be a real scrap between quite a few teams to stay up which may help Wednesday’s cause.
                  I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post

Big win today. Rotherham are a hard side to beat despite being bottom. It is shaping up to be a real scrap between quite a few teams to stay up which may help Wednesday’s cause.
                    There seems to the fear of the drop factor - if the Owls beat you, change your manager!
                    6 pointer v Argyle tonight then next two are Leeds and Ipswich - any points from them will be a bonus!

Owls 1 Pilgrims 0 !!!!!
                    Last edited by cloughie; 05-03-24, 23:46.

Comment

Great result, cloughie.

Comment

Originally posted by antongould View Post
                        excellent jc
                        Hangers 1 Barnet 2
                        Toon 3 Wolves 0
                        Joe Linton stays …….. Excellent indeed IMVVHO

Comment

bong ching

Comment

Neil Warnock managed 33 days up in the Granite City in charge of the Dons. Took them into the semis of the Scottish Cup at the weekend, but the weather was obviously too chilly for him to handle. So he's skedaddled back south.
                            ts will be surprised to hear that I will be rooting for the Greenock soap dodgers against the Jam Tarts in the last of the quarter-finals this evening. Hope they get into the semis.

Comment

Chelsea 3 Toon 2

where was Europe anyway

Comment

What were Toon so disorganised by in the match? Have they lost their assault skills?
                                Love watching them, but not like this!

Comment

Working...
                                X