X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caliban View Post
    I suspect not. Now is the moment.
    I was nowhere with that U
    I was going down the path of Grima Wormtongue (slithering words, Unfinished Tales) - as you do on a wet Thursday and Unfinished, as in Schubert, thinking rubbers may possibly have been being particularly oblique and giving the answer in the question and actually found an Unfinished guitar element to fit ..... No, I hadn't a clue either to the correct answer!

Comment

Anna, did you manage to score any of that 2007 Marques de Valido Rioja Reserva they had at the Co Op last week? An absolute steal at £4.99 down from £9.99

Comment

Anna, AA takes to the most distant and darkest corners of life, the universe, and everything. The experience may be frustrating, but it is rewarding. Grima Wormtongue eh? I live and learn.

Is that you in the picture too?
        Pacta sunt servanda !!!

Comment

Originally posted by rubbernecker View Post
          Anna, did you manage to score any of that 2007 Marques de Valido Rioja Reserva they had at the Co Op last week? An absolute steal at £4.99 down from £9.99
          Oh No!! I must have missed that, to be honest I've been here, there and everywhere lately and legal shennanigens and the ghost of Jarndyce & Jarndyce have occupied almost every waking hour and haven't patronised the CoOp lately ..... I shall forthwith investigate if you and Lady Rubbers think highly of it! We did agree, I recall about their other Rioja offer which was, around £3.99?

Flay, if you think I am Grima Wormtongue - could I suggest a trip to SpecSavers, I do happen to be female ............

Comment

Originally posted by Anna View Post
            Flay, if you think I am Grima Wormtongue - could I suggest a trip to SpecSavers, I do happen to be female ............
            I think he meant you were the fair maiden on the left...

Comment

Oh Well, hidden behind a curtain of nondescript hair, that could be anyone, and hardly anyone to get excited about is it, could be your local Pizza Express waitress angling for a tip .........
              Anyway, enough of this idle chatter, where is cloughie's Victorious V to test your mettle?

Comment

Originally posted by Anna View Post
                Oh Well, hidden behind a curtain of nondescript hair, that could be anyone, and hardly anyone to get excited about is it, could be your local Pizza Express waitress angling for a tip .........
                Anyway, enough of this idle chatter, where is cloughie's Victorious V to test your mettle?
                I heard that! Cloughie's having a cuppa and thinking up one!

Comment

Indeed I did! May I humbly suggest that you might need a trip to Specsavers in Ebbw Vale??
                  Pacta sunt servanda !!!

Comment

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
                    I heard that! Cloughie's having a cuppa and thinking up one!
                    Anyway, Anna what happened to your P, you could always do a V instead!

Comment

Originally posted by Flay View Post
                      Indeed I did! May I humbly suggest that you might need a trip to Specsavers in Ebbw Vale??
                      I would have you know that I have nearly perfect vision but sometimes I do wear a pair of glasses of -25 from the chemist for effect on the No. 4 bus because, I think they make me look like a schoolteacher or librarian and therefore, rather sexy in a Gossamer Beynon fashion ....
                      Anyway, Anna what happened to your P, you could always do a V instead!
                      Very kind cloughie, no I think now rubbers has been lured on board again, you should go head to head on the V.

Comment

V links Jean, Johann and Justin, although I am missing something with one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by mercia View Post
                          has rubbers ever tried a cloughie question ?
                          Your suspicions were correct... I fear I am not versed in Cloughie-speak

Comment

You have to work on it, rubbers, until your head bounces

How about Valse? It would fit with Jean Sibelius as in Valse Triste. Johann whossisface wrote a valse or two. But I am stuck with Justin Timberlake...
                            Pacta sunt servanda !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flay View Post
                              You have to work on it, rubbers, until your head bounces

How about Valse? It would fit with Jean Sibelius as in Valse Triste. Johann whossisface wrote a valse or two. But I am stuck with Justin Timberlake...
                              No, and the wrong Justin.

Comment

No, and the wrong Justin.
                                Justin Connolly?

Comment

Working...
                                X