Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it a bit difficult, compared to the old familiar, to jump to the most recent of a long running thread. The what classical music are you listening to now thread is most egregious. It might be an iPad vs PC issue. I occasionally had an issue with that thread on the old site. I had recently replied to a JosephK post without realizing it was years old

Comment

Originally posted by richardfinegold View Post
      I find it a bit difficult, compared to the old familiar, to jump to the most recent of a long running thread. The what classical music are you listening to now thread is most egregious. It might be an iPad vs PC issue. I occasionally had an issue with that thread on the old site. I had recently replied to a JosephK post without realizing it was years old
      Have you not tried what frenchfrank suggested that is quoted in my post just below? It worked for me.
      But what I don't like is that any new post (such as this) initially appears at the bottom of the display, out of sequence!

Comment

Originally posted by Pulcinella View Post

Have you not tried what frenchfrank suggested that is quoted in my post just below? It worked for me.
        But what I don't like is that any new post (such as this) initially appears at the bottom of the display, out of sequence!
        If you quickly refresh the page it should go to the top (though I can't guarantee you won't get whizzed down to the bottom again straight away - but your post should still be at the top)
        It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Working...
        X