X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome...

just to say hello...

Yo! (Am posting this to see whether my avatar appears. Not that I'm particularly bothered about avatars one way or the other.)

Russ

(edit: ok, avatar doesn't show yet)

Comment

Hi, everyone.

I hope this forum is a great success.

Many thanks to everyone on FoR3

(By the way, the red is a bit harsh but that can be tweaked later.)

Comment

This all looks most impressive. Many thanks to french frank and anyone else involved. I must confess that I was almost caught out by the question about completing the programme title. I wanted to write "Pick" of the Week, until I remembered that's on R4.

Comment

Present and accounted for!

I wish this new forum every success.

Comment

Hello, peeps.

Do people want to post avatars? I think it's switched off at the moment.

I don't know what I've done to the colour scheme. I keep repainting it but it stays the same shade. There are smilies somewhere as well, but I seem to have lost them.
            It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Re. avatars: Yeah, that might be interesting; see what people can come up with. It might show a creative side to our members we knew nothing about before.

Comment

I don't mind the colour. Thank you for this new chance to air our views.

I don't need avatars, thank you. I had enough trouble trying to get mine right on R3OK, and don't really want to do it again.

Comment

Oh yes, let's have avatars, preferably with the same sort of bell and whistles as over at r3ok.com, i.e. with a facility for a short personal text below the avatar itself.

Comment

Hello from ffreezing Scotland and well done ff ffor setting this up!!

Comment

For me, this thread has the feeling of us all walking into the welcome lounge, putting our 'bags' down and taking a seat.

All we need now are drinks.

Comment

Mr Bax has entered the building. It's a little unfurnished and echoey at the moment but once the crowd arrive with bottles and nibbles it will feel like home.
                        O Wort, du Wort, das mir Fehlt!

Comment

Yes, well very done French Frank! It all looks to be a very good go-er.

Comment

Hi, everyone.

Thanks, french frank, for all your hard work.

I used to be (formerly)modestchristoff. I have decided to use my name. I hope you get used to it. Just to say I am not an American actor, an active rugby player, a composer/painter living in Berlin, nor a folk-guitarist living in Bath.

Great to read old names again.

bws
                            Chris

Comment

Oops - a fine start (hic!) Yes, very well done French Frank!

Comment

Working...
                              X