No announcement yet.
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hola, fellow exiles. Here's to our new home.

Comment

Great to see you all here and many thanks to ff - what a relief! Hoping to learn as much here as I did on R3 MB.

Comment

Thanks to all for making it a good opening day. And the Beeb has been watching us too .. .
        It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Many thanks ff for putting all this together. One question, can you turn on the recent posts on the home page, so when visiting you can see the last few board headings where people are posting and what’s the current hot topic the members are discussing?

Comment

Many thanks to ff for setting this up (and making the registration process effortless). I have learned much from the old boards and look forward to further expanding my knowledge here.

Comment

And hello from me too; congratulations to french frank for the speedy response to the beeb's silly penny-pinching.

Comment

Hello, it is I - formerly known as PJ, now PJ squared.

Thank you so much for this new forum - much appreciated.

Comment

Hello everyone, many thanks to FF (and others?) for all the work involved in setting up this site.

Comment

It's good to see old friends congregating here so rapidly! Well done for all the hard work and here's wishing the group a long life.

Comment

Vee-Tail here.

Comment

Well, I must say, this is marvellous. Looks very much like the old place.

Anyway, just to say "Hello everyone ... my, er my ... n n name, this is Mrs Norman Maine!!'

Oops, sorry, wrong film ....this is Stillhomewardbound request permission to come on board, sir!

Comment

Well hello everyone!! BBM has arrived. All safe and well(hopefully!!!)
                          Don’t cry for me
                          I go where music was born

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

The bad news for you all is that I've made it and haven't been kicked off yet.

Thanks to ff for a very nice looking forum, and its good to see old friends here!!

Where's Simon? (Oh sorry, shouldn't have mentioned that, but we need someone to kick!!)

Comment

After the doom and gloom of the Radio 3 announcement, it's wonderful to know that we have this opportunity to continue in this way. Thanks to french frank and to anyone else involved. I hope many more will join us. But my hope that smittims may one day join us again may be too much to hope for.

Comment

Just to add my thanks to ff, this is a great response to the beeb's nonsense. It's great to see so many familiar names so soon.

I mainly lurked in TOP but occasionally posted as Grey_Scrubber. New Year resolution is to post more often.

Comment

Working...
                                X