No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by burning dog View Post

BLOODY HELL !!

I've read that Cadbury's are removing the chocolate wrap on Twirl Bars, but I suspect this is flake news.

Only when it comes to the crunch!

Comment

Originally posted by Serial_Apologist View Post

Only when it comes to the crunch!
      I think someone's lyin', S_A.

Comment

Originally posted by johncorrigan View Post

I think someone's lyin', S_A.
        Ah well, as Dad would wearily say.

Comment

Isn't this the current joke, though it might not be a favourite?

Radio 3: the home of classical music

Comment

Originally posted by Pulcinella View Post
            Isn't this the current joke, though it might not be a favourite?

Radio 3: the home of classical music
            Put "one time", "erstwhile", or "once much loved" between "the" and "home".

Comment

"Labour also won in Hartlepool South - a place which a few years ago was an example of Conservative creep".

- Just now on the BBC1 news.

Comment

"Labour also won in Hartlepool South - a place which a few years ago was an example of Conservative creep".

- Just now on the BBC1 news.
                Did they specify which particular creep?

Comment

Originally posted by Roslynmuse View Post

Did they specify which particular creep?

No!

Comment

Martin Clunes on last night's HIGNFY: 'The difference between the current disturbances on US campuses and the Vietnam War is that Agent Orange is now sitting, glowering, in a New York courtroom'

Comment

Originally posted by LMcD View Post
                      Martin Clunes on last night's HIGNFY: 'The difference between the current disturbances on US campuses and the Vietnam War is that Agent Orange is now sitting, glowering, in a New York courtroom'
                      Utterly brilliant episode - this show goes from strength to strength, demonstrating how well wearing political satire can be since politics (as we unfortunately know it) never changes its spots. For me the biggest belly laugh came from Paul Merton right at the end with the closing incomplete caption competition! Today's Dead Ringers on R4 was another classic I'm mentioning here rather than on the correct thread to save on carbon miles. How they come up with such sharp multi-levelled observations in zero time always astonishes me; one can only suppose the capacity for the instant quip comes naturally by habit.

Comment

Utterly brilliant episode - this show goes from strength to strength, demonstrating how well wearing political satire can be since politics (as we unfortunately know it) never changes its spots. For me the biggest belly laugh came from Paul Merton right at the end with the closing incomplete caption competition! Today's Dead Ringers on R4 was another classic I'm mentioning here rather than on the correct thread to save on carbon miles. How they come up with such sharp multi-levelled observations in zero time always astonishes me; one can only suppose the capacity for the instant quip comes naturally by habit.

Comment

I hope they bring back hanging before the next general election. This country desperately needs a hung Parliament

Comment

Working...
                          X